For 24 Hour Addiction Help in Richland Center, Wisconsin Call 800-926-8143 (Who Answers?) to speak with a Placement Specialist. Addiction is a disease, you are not alone.
Richland County Health and Human Servs
1000 Highway 14 West
Call: 800-926-8143Who Answers?
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Substance abuse treatment
Type of Care:
- DUI/DWI offenders
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Self payment
- State financed insurance (other than Medicaid)
- Private health insurance
- Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Access to Recovery
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)