For 24 Hour Addiction Help in Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania Call 800-926-8143 (Who Answers?) to speak with a Placement Specialist. Addiction is a disease, you are not alone.
Family and Community Service of
Delaware County/Clifton Heights
37 North Glenwood Avenue
Call: 800-926-8143Who Answers?
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Substance abuse treatment
Type of Care:
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Self payment
- Private health insurance
- Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
- Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Special Language Services:
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired