For 24 Hour Addiction Help in Georgetown, Ohio Call 800-926-8143 (Who Answers?) to speak with a Placement Specialist. Addiction is a disease, you are not alone.
Brown County Recovery Services
75 Banting Drive
Call: 800-926-8143Who Answers?
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Substance abuse treatment
Type of Care:
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
Forms of Payment Accepted:
- Self payment
- State financed insurance (other than Medicaid)
- Private health insurance
- Military insurance (e.g., VA,TRICARE)
- Sliding fee scale (fee is based on income and other factors)
Special Language Services:
- ASL or other assistance for hearing impaired