For 24 Hour Addiction Help in South Weymouth, Massachusetts Call 800-926-8143 (Who Answers?) to speak with a Placement Specialist. Addiction is a disease, you are not alone.
Bay Cove Human Services
New Hope Transition Support Program
61 Redfield Road
Call: 800-926-8143Who Answers?
- Mix of mental health and substance abuse services
- Substance abuse treatment
- Buprenorphine Services
Type of Care:
- Residential short-term treatment (30 days or less)
- Persons with co-occurring mental and substance abuse disorders
- Persons with HIV/AIDS
- Payment assistance (Check with facility for details)
Special Language Services: